Objective of Wollo Cultural Committee
General Characteristics of this committee:
1) Wollo Cultural Committee will be governed by objective and bylaw of Wollo Supportive Group, INC.
2) Members of Wollo Cultural Committee will be elected or selected by Wollo Support group Board of Directors and members.
3) All documents, materials, property and fund of this committee belong to Wollo Supportive Group, INC.
4) All Projects and activity of this committee must be approved by Wollo Supportive Group, INC
Objective of Wollo Cultural Committee:
1) Introduce, exhibit, present or show cultures off Wollo province to communities at large.
Methods of introducing, exhibiting or presenting culture of Wollo province
a) Written or oral poem (Getem)
b) Telling oral cultural stories
c) Show or theater
d) History of Wollo province and its people
e) Music and more
2) All kinds’ cultural show by this committee must be approved by executive committee of Wollo Supportive Group, INC.
3) All expenses of projects by Wollo Cultural will be paid by private individuals or companies. Otherwise it will be paid by the parent organization which is Wollo Supportive Group, INC.
4) Wollo Cultural Committee should not downgrade or misinform other cultures of Ethiopia.
5) All incomes from any occasions of this committee will be under Wollo Supportive Group treasure. In other word, all income from Wollo Cultural Committee will be 100% of the parent company income.